Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Creepy!

Things that creep me out...

 - Mice.  EWWWW!!!  Even if you put them in a cage and call them a gerbil...still creepy!

 - Albino crickets. 

 - Worm graveyards.  You know what I mean.  Big rain.  It stops.  You go outside and there is a worm graveyard all over the cement.  

 - Food with the head left on it. 

 - Food with head parts.  For instance, when I opened a pot on the stove when I was a little girl and there was a giant (to me...but probably normal sized) cow tongue cooking.  My dad denies it, but I can still see it in my mind today.

 - Food that involves feet.  No, I do not want any chicken feet thank you!

 - And while we're at it....no food with animal private parts.  Enough said! 

 - Fingernail or toenail injuries.  Made me shutter thinking of it.  Cut your head off, have a heart attack, have a bug in your ear....I'm good.  But please don't have a nail injury. 

 - When people talk with a bubble in their throat.  Clear your throat already! 

 -  A server who licks the milk shake off the side of your cup before she hands it to you!  Happened to my husband once. 

 - When someone talks to you and obviously "knows you well" and you have absolutely no idea who they are. 

 - I think the previous statement may be related to my age.  So, I guess turning 50 kind of creeps me out. 

Just sayin...

No comments:

Post a Comment